Winter Academy 2017
The Winter Academy is an intense, four-day clinic that introduces participants to international drills, unique training concepts, and essential lifestyle fundamentals. The clinic will also focus on several out-of-the-water topics such as nutrition, physical therapy, college admissions, networking with coaches and more - helping form more well-rounded and successful young athletes.
- Tony Azevedo: 5x Olympian & Silver Medalist
- Merrill Moses: 3x Olympian, Silver Medalist (goalie) & Pepperdine Coach
- guest Maggie Steffens: 2x Olympian & 2x Gold Medalist
- Four days of intense water polo training
- On-site physical therapy from a renowned sports trainer
- Four lunchtime talks on various important topics
- Participation in the Tony Azevedo Tournament + special prizes and awards
- Custom Azevedo Water Polo gear
- On-deck snacks and protein shakes provided by Amazing Grass
Extra! Meet our on-site Olympic physical trainers who will be on deck attending to all participants:
Carling McMichael DC, CCSP (December 27 & 28)
Kenny Schroeder (December 29 & 30)
What to Bring
- Extra snacks/water
- Cash/credit to purchase limited-edition Azevedo Water Polo gear on deck
If you do not choose to pre-order these lunches, you will be responsible for packing your own lunch each day.
Please sign up for our mailing list to receive other important updates.